Please help keep Covid-19 out of our facility.
Visitors who do not have a pre-arranged meeting, will not be permitted.
We will be asking all pre-arranged visitors to self screen prior to arrival. All visitors will be asked to take a lateral flow test on arrival at the site, this will be arranged by your host.
You WILL NOT be allowed on site if you meet any of the following criteria:
• You have had a fever and respiratory problems in the past 24 hours with at least 2 of the following symptoms: Cough, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, loss of smell and/or taste.
• You have had known contact with any possible source of the virus
• You have tested positive as having Covid-19 within the last 2 weeks.
If you are safe to enter, please do so and follow the guidance below:
1. Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly
2. Please wear a mask when walking around site or in shared areas.
3. Avoid touching your face with your hands
4. Avoid touching any surfaces where possible
5. Please observe social distancing etiquette